The Matthai's

The Matthai's
Our Family...

Lily Isabella is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

5/13/2009

Lily & BP... Best Cousins & Best Friends!

It is so amazing how much Lily and Bane love each other. They hug, kiss and hold each others hands all the time when they are together. They just play and play, and do everything together. I certainly hope this stays that way! When they just lean over and kiss each other Stacey and I almost start crying, it is just way too precious. We make it a point that they hang out at least every other weekend. They both are just the light of our lives... I just adore BP's funny little personality! I'm pretty sure they both are going to be so annoyed with us when they are older because Stacey and I just smother them with LOVE and FUN TIMES!


But Ma... BP Opened It!
This Sums the Kid Up Perfectly! Ride On Little/Big Man.

Gramma Veronica... Right Before They Both Passed Out With Her Watching Wow, Wow Wubbzy.

Eating Breakfast... YUM!

We LOVE Bath Time Together... This Show Is Only for a Limited Time!